About Wellness Life Systems
Wellness Life Systems has been satisfying customers since 2004 and currently provides services to diabetic patients nationwide. We are America’s premiere provider of diabetic shoes and custom molded inserts focusing on the needs of at risk diabetics. We take pride in offering the best Customer Service in the industry as we are the only National provider of diabetic shoes that provides service in the comfort of our patients’ homes.
As of 2009, Wellness Life Systems became one of the Nation’s largest employers of certified and or licensed pedorthists. Our network gives us the reach to service patients coast to coast. Come see why everyone is talking about the Wellness Life Systems difference. Let us help you get back to walking again… We accept patients covered by Medicare and many other PPO health plans.
Accreditations & Certifications
Wellness Life Systems has been awarded Provider Accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc., a national accreditation organization authorized by the federal government's centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Here are some key points of what this means to you.
- We keep on file all product information, copies of the features, warranties, and instructions for each type of product.
- Wellness Life Systems complies with all Medicare and Medicaid statutes, regulations, program instructions, contractor policies and federal & state laws.
- Our experts can provide clear, written and oral instructions for all the products we offer.
- Because Wellness Life Systems is fully accredited, you can also be assured you will receive your shoes on time and according to your delivery specifications.
- Wellness Life System's maintains accurate, confidential and secure records in accordance with privacy and security standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable standards. We even keep special notes regarding your health situation from conversations we have had with you. This allows us to maintain the highest levels of care & service and get you the diabetic shoes you need.
- You can reach our live experts for any questions or concerns during regular business hours 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) 7am-5pm, central time.
- Wellness Life Systems implements patient care improvement plans as part of a continuously measured accreditation process.
- Even once accreditation is accomplished, the program features annual visits by the accreditation organization. They review our processes and require a scoring of 90% or better to maintain accreditation.